WordPress is a famous content management system for bloggers. All over the world, WordPress has a huge number of users. Over internet 10% of websites are running by WordPress. WordPress has also great and valuable resource for their users.
However, it is theme or plugins. It’s totally free. WordPress super cache plugin is one of them. You able to use this premium feature plugin with completely free. It is available on the WordPress plugin directory. You can also, download it from your plugin section. I recommended that, the WP super cache plugin is best WordPress plugins for bloggers.
Do you know that twist most of the famous bloggers are using wp super cache plugin…….?
By working feature, the WP super cache plugin is very fast caching engine for WordPress that produces static html files. If you use this plugin, it will generate static files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
Wp super cache is the best caching plugin i have ever seen………
After an html file is generated, your web browser will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive PHP scripts.
In this post, I will give you complete Wp super cache plugin setup with image. Just follow these steps to do setup correctly……..
1) First of all download and install it on your server. Download from here.
2) Then go to Settings>WP super cache. You will get something like this
3) What are you seeing? It is already in advanced options.
4) Now check the box cache hits to this website for quick access.
5) Then tick on use mod_rewrite to serve cached files.
6) Tick on compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors.
7) After that check on don’t cache pages for known users, don’t cache pages with GET parameters. (? x=y at the end of a url and cache rebuild. Serve a super cache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated.
8) Then tick the box Extra homepage checks. (Very occasionally stops homepage caching).
9) Now click on the update status button.
10) Now you will see that some code in red box. Click on the option update mod_rewrite rules. Now red box will turn into green.
11) Now set Expiry Time & Garbage Collection. Give cache timeout 3600 seconds. Then click change expression.
You can also use this video tutorial:
Wp super cache plugin can bring super speed for your website. You just need to configure them properly. Then you will get the difference between optimizing and non optimizing tool…………..