Right now, many people are debating whether it is morally to buy Instagram likes. There are those who say that it is not right because it does not bring in high levels of engagement. You are only getting fake accounts when you buy followers.
On the other hand, those who are pro-follower buying say that it helps boosts one’s credibility online and it is a good marketing strategy. Regardless if you are pro or against buying followers, one thing is for sure. This is what a lot of marketing companies engage in.So are you asking yourself this question: why should I buy Instagram followers? If you are, then we have three good reasons why you should.
1) When we open an Instagram account, we need to start from zero. Even when you haven’t opened your Instagram account yet, you are already wishing for a big fan base. Just thinking about having to build up your fan base is tiring and you have to come up with ways to get more people to follow you.
2) When you buy followers, you instantly increase the number of people following you. This is something that makes your profile so much more appealing to possible new followers. Whether we admit it or not, the number of followers a person has is one of the deciding factors if we should follow the person or not.
3) You are going to increase the number of real followers that you have. A huge fan base makes you popular to your potential followers. They will think that you have something interesting because of the number of followers that you have and they will decide to check out your profile. Then they will start following you.
4) It will result to higher conversion or more sales. It has a lot to do with social proof. What is a good example of this social proof? Have you ever noticed yourself looking at the same direction as everyone else or not buying a certain drink flavor just because no one else is buying them? That is social proof. When you have a huge amount of followers, there will be a rise in the conversion rate.
5) People will start thinking that your product or service must good which would explain your growing number of followers. Followers that used to ignore what you had to offer will start paying attention to what you’re offering. No one likes being left out of a trend after all.