Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge which is Also known as Samsung Galaxy S6 edge SM-G925 powered by Android OS v5 Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop), upgradable to v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it comes with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57, 5.1″ inches IPS LCD multi-touch screen. It has 16 megapixels primary camera and 5 megapixel secondary cameras with LED flash.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
If your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is locked with any specific carrier and you are not able to use it with other SIM card providers, most probably you want to unlock it to use with different service provider’s sim card. If you buy your Galaxy S6 Edge device with networks like AT&T etc. on a contract, then you phone is sim locked with that network.
Network service provider companies locked the phones because they want you to use only their services and not moved to other providers when their offers are come back. With the help of this tutorial you can unlock your device to use with any compatible gsm sim card.
Permanent unlock solution for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
If you are looking to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with a very simple yet safest method, you can do it by using imei unlock code. Because they are very safe and easy to use. You can use them without any fear of damaging your device or void your warranty. Also it only takes couple of minutes to perform the whole unlocking process and you don’t even need any technical skills at all.
This is one time and permanent unlock solution for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge which is locked to any carrier. This unlock is compatible with any firmware and base band version. Once you unlocked your device successfully it remains unlocked even after firmware updates.
Why unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
There are several benefits of unlocking your Galaxy S6 Edge device, few of them are…
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from the comfort of your home.
- You can use your device with any compatible GSM Sim card worldwide
- If you are travelling abroad buy a Local Sim card and save on roaming fees.
- Increase the resell value of your device as it is available to more carriers.
- Your phone will be permanently unlocked even after firmware updates.
- No complicated software or cables required.
Where do I get the Unlock Code?
You can get the unlock code from www.codes2unlock.com Codes2unlock.com is an online platform for unlocking mobile phones including Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It is one of the best and reliable unlocking service used by thousands of people that need to unlock their phones. Also you will get the lowest price for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge unlock code from here.
How do I insert the unlock code in my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
Once you received your unlock code from Codes2unkock.com, follow the steps given below
- Insert another carrier Sim card and power on the phone.
- Once your phone prompts for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
- Input the unlock code you received.
- Phone displayed the message “Network Unlock Successful”
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is now unlocked!
The unlocking of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge on any android version is compatible with almost all popular carriers from the USA, UK, Spain, Canada, Germany, Australia, Japan, Brazil, Sweden, France, UK, Korea and many more countries. Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Now