Are you tensed to backup your file? Yes, backup is always a problem to anyone. Because you will find lots of service provider, but you will not get option to backup your file very easily. They will only give the backup service, but they will not tell you the way that you are looking for.
From my experience, I can recommend you to take a backup of your website or blog. Because that is really essential for you. When you will face a problem, then you can install file from your backups.
Why You Will Use Backup Software?
Suppose, you are using WordPress. Sometimes you will face some problems. At that time you can use your files from your backups. If you don’t do it, you might be suffering from this. Backup is the only solution to keep your website safe future for many problems.
At that time, backup files worked for you as a God’s blessing. That’s the point from my point of view. Some days ago, I faced database connection problem for my website. At that time, I solved that problem from my backup files.
If I didn’t take the backups, then where I am going to find that problem. I know I can solve any other problem that problem any other way, but solving the problem with backup files is easier to do.
How You Can Take Backup?
Now come to the main point. You must need to take the backups. Now you need an app or software to take your backup with right ways. Today I am going to introduce a software that will help you to take the backups with right paths.
That is none other than “ImmortalFiles”. You can’t even imagine, you can backup your files with flexible rules.
Some features From “ImmortalFiles”
- You can take windows cloud and external drives Backup App.
- You can also take mac OS X cloud and external drives Backup App.
- Cloud is the most famous option. Back up to the cloud or a remote server such as Google Drive, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or OpenStack Swift remote server.
- You can take bootable backup to an external disk. You can clone all your files to a USB, eSata, or FireWire external drive to reduce risks of media damage.
- With this Immortal Files system, you can encrypt all data located on a remote storage server.
- You can revert to any past version of a file.
- 10 million files & 10TB of data.
- You can create schedules a folder to back up.
- You can exclude a folder from a back up.
- You can also take Whole computer backup.
Narrowly, I can say that you can take your backups with flexible rules. You have no tension to take backups. You have all of the options to create your backups very smooth, flexible and easy. You have all of the options to dominate at your backup. So why are you getting late? Take a quick tour at “ImmortalFiles”.